Going where many couples have gone before, my boyfriend Nick and I spent a stressful month apartment-hunting, only to settle on the infamous pink brownstone in Park Slope. What follows are our attempts to restore our second-floor apartment back to the glory it hasn't seen since the landlord took out the sink and let the paint peel.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Nick The Builder

So I've been working so much over time at work I had to call in sick today due to exhaustion/a cold that took hold of me.

However, an amazing thing happened on Tuesday. I stayed at work late, and Nick built the cabinet for the bathroom! It's beautiful!




The home is coming together. Huzzah! Our landlord visited today (I thought he was going to have a heart attack) and kept saying how beautiful our apartment was! Now I'm just doubly worried he will die.

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment