Going where many couples have gone before, my boyfriend Nick and I spent a stressful month apartment-hunting, only to settle on the infamous pink brownstone in Park Slope. What follows are our attempts to restore our second-floor apartment back to the glory it hasn't seen since the landlord took out the sink and let the paint peel.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Photos - Move Part One

Here are some photos of our disaster of an apartment post-move/the beginning stages of unpacking. I'm happy to report that after these photos were taken more things were put away. That, or I'm just getting used to the clutter.



Yes, those are my clothes strewn out all over the sofa. I was busy putting the winter clothes in the very back of the closet.
In the right corner you can see the blue hutch that I refuse to let be 100% functional, much to Nick's chagrin. Poor guy.


The bedroom. Full of random chairs, etc.

Another look at our bedroom.


The den... sigh.

Nick took this photo from our bedroom. You can see the kitchen is an entryway to the den.






No comments:

Post a Comment